Member.buzz is a platform that allows groups and individuals to create content, sell products, plan events and more from a coordinated online Space.
Below we have listed our Terms of Service that apply to anyone who visits Member.buzz. These terms are necessary in order to protect both you and us, and to make our services possible and more enjoyable for everyone. Member.buzz offers a wide range of features and parts of the terms below may not be relevant to the specific features you use. By accessing any content on Member.buzz, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service along with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may not access any content hosted by Member.buzz.
In order to access the majority of the Member.buzz Platform's functionality, you must first register a Member.buzz Account using a username and password (known as your Account Credentials). Your Account will allow you to subsequently register with any Space using the Member.buzz Platform.
If anyone other than yourself accesses your Account, they may access any content and perform any actions available to you, make changes to your Space(s) and more. All such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf.
We therefore strongly encourage you to keep your Account Credentials secure and private. To assign permission to another person holding their own Member.buzz Account, you must grant them the relevant permissions using your Dashboard. You will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Member.buzz Account, whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your Member.buzz Account, to which you are the sole and exclusive rights holder. We strongly encourage you to provide your own contact and billing details, including your valid email address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the Account in the event of an ownership dispute.
Any content added to a Member.buzz Space shall remain the intellectual property of the Space Owner (known as Space Intellectual Property). Member.buzz does not claim ownership rights on your content.
All rights, title and interest in Member.buzz, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law is owned by Member.buzz, including any content created, hosted, or maintained by Member.buzz as well as any user interface components of our Platform used by users to manage and interact with any Space. This includes logo, slogans, artwork, graphics, images, templates, widgets, copy, code, video, designs, animations, user interfaces, documentation, algorithms, data, interactive features, advertising, inventions, trade secrets, domains, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered, and any derivations thereof (collectively known as Member.buzz Intellectual Property).
The materials on Member.buzz are provided on an 'as is' basis. Member.buzz makes no guarantees of the reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
The materials appearing on Member.buzz's website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Member.buzz does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Member.buzz may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Member.buzz does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Member.buzz does not own, review or share views of any of the content creators or organizations using, posting, commenting, or hosting on Member.buzz or any Member.buzz affiliated platforms and companies.
If we conclude, at our discretion, that you have misused our platform, we reserve the right to remove content, terminate your account, and/or delete your Spaces, at any time and for any reason. The following represents a series of example scenarios where action may be taken:
- Bypassing security or authentication measures.
- Accessing non-public pages or content that you have not been invited to access.
- Access, search or create accounts for Member.buzz by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (e.g. scraping, spidering, or crawling).
- Testing any of our systems or networks for vulnerabilities.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure.
- Provide your password to any other person, use any other person’s username and password, or otherwise manage Member.buzz through shared credentials.
- Send spam to people who have no explicitly consented or other unsolicited communications.
- Send altered, deceptive or false identifying information (including any misleading or incorrect names, email addresses, subject lines), including without limitation phishing or spoofing.
Deception and Impersonation
- Impersonate any person, company, or other entity.
- Engage in misleading or unethical marketing or advertising.
- Use unauthorized credit cards, debit cards or other unauthorized payment devices.
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Infringe or misappropriate anyone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- Violate anyone’s privacy or publicity rights.
- Threaten, harass, or abuse any individuals.
- Condone or promote violence.
- Publish sexually explicit or obscene material.
- Condone or promote self-harm.
- You can report violations of these guidelines to us directly by emailing email@example.com.
In no event shall Member.buzz or its vendors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Member.buzz's website, even if Member.buzz or a Member.buzz authorized representative has been notified of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Member.buzz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Member.buzz of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Payment services provided by Member.buzz are processed by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Terms of Service and the Stripe Connected Account Agreement. By using Member.buzz, you agree to be bound to these terms along with any additional provisions contained herein. As a condition of accepting payments using Member.buzz, you agree to provide accurate and complete information about you and your organization, and you authorize Member.buzz to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.